|June 29, 2013
Why Should You Go to the 45th Reunion? Glad You Asked !
45 Reasons to Come to the 45th WHS Reunion
- It is the only party that you will attend this year, where you don’t have to “make-up” an age.
- You are a plastic surgeon and you are looking for business.
- No one will care if you can’t fit into your cheerleader’s uniform anymore……basically, no one will remember IF you were a cheerleader.
- You need to improve your sales quota and it is a cheap form of networking.
- No women at the bar you frequent get the line “hey, what’s your sign?” anymore.
- You finally understood one of Mr. Santilli’s logarithms and have the urgent need to tell someone.
- Now that you are all grown up and decided to be sober, you want to finally meet the people that you sat next to for three years.
- To brag to people how good you are athletically and know that no one is going to “dare you” to prove it.
- To be around people that actually ask “what have YOU been doing?”
- Because you have absolutely NOTHING to do on October 5th
- Because you are dying to see what the “pretty girls” look like now, all old and saggy.
- Because you are dying to see what the “cute boys” look like now, all old and saggy.
- To watch a bunch of old people dance.
- To watch a bunch of old people drink.
- To watch a bunch of old people all run to the bathroom ALL NIGHT.
- To finally be able to cite all fifty states and what country they are most like in size.
- After 45 years, you want to show EVERYONE that you still can fit into your cap and gown.
- Your husband is a plastic surgeon and you are trying to drum up business for him.
- To be at a function and know that everyone there knows what a typewriter is.
- To be in a room where all the women know what a “spoolie” is.
- To let everyone see how you look without acne
- A place to go where you can drag out all of your grandchildren’s pictures and share stories
- A place to go where NO ONE believes that you are really still a brunette……………..or blonde……….or redhead
- To be with folks who might be wearing the same “decade clothing” as you are---yikes!!!
- To be able to borrow 200 pair of “reading glasses” to see something close
- To be able to compare the “facebook” photo with the “real life” visual.
- To flaunt your “way too young” wife around in front of all the guys.
- To flaunt your “way too young” husband around in front of all the women.
- To see all the people that you thought were GREAT!
- To see all the people that you thought were not so GREAT and you see how well they turned out!
- To find out who might be single and you might have a chance with….
- To find out who still is going to fall for “sitting on the whoopee cushion”
- To finally find out who was “under the bleachers” with whom, during the game.
- To be able to able to show your husband/wife how cool you were (NOT)
- To party like it is 1968!
- To renew old friendships and maybe get lucky…
- To find out how important getting an A in Spanish was.
- To find out how important getting an F in Chemistry was.
- To compare and contrast high school comportment now and in 1968
- To share funny stories
- To make up funny stories and just sit there and lie, because you can----aging minds don’t remember too well.
- To tell someone how nice they were back then…and hope they still are.
- To finally let everyone be as important as everyone else
- To tell everyone that you speak to that you are glad they are there
- To tell everyone that you speak to that they look EXACTLY like they did in high school---(cross your fingers behind your back)
We REALLY want you to come!!!!! Please sign up now---if you don’t, someone will be disappointed!!!!